4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Longford at Oswald Park, Oswald Street, Burnley, BB12 0DD
- Choice of modern, stylish fitted kitchens
- Integrated oven, hob and extractor fan
- Modern, white bathroom suites
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiling to kitchen and bathroom
- Mains connected smoke detectors
- An energy efficient home with lower utility bills
- A range of optional 'extras' available to personalise your home
- Garage & Driveway
- Generously sized rear garden
- Ask about our great offers on select homes
This property is available with Help to Buy from £116,796.
A show home for this property is available to view at Oswald Park. Sales Office & Show Homes Open Daily 10am to 5pm
This spacious home comes complete with open-plan kitchen/diner, utility room, en-suite to master bedroom and has the bonus of a driveway and a detached single garage. Big enough for all the family, the Longford has generously sized front and rear gardens. This brand new, quiet development is perfectly located with good amenities nearby.
|Kitchen/Dining||5.50 x 4.10||18'0" x 13'5"|
|Lounge||4.83 x 3.43||15'10" x 11'3"|
|WC||1.75 x 0.91||5'9" x 3'01"|
|Bedroom 1||3.76 x 2.70||12'4" x 8'10"|
|En Suite||1.79 x 1.22||5'10" x 4'0"|
|Bedroom 2||3.90 x 2.70||12'9" x 8'10"|
|Bedroom 3||2.74 x 2.25||9'0" x 7'5"|
|Bedroom 4||2.74 x 2.50||9'0" x 8'2"|
|Bathroom||2.09 x 1.71||6'10" x 5'8"|
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Longford. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gleeson Homes (North West - East). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.