3 bedroom detached house for saleDartmouth at Bilberry Chase, Pye Green Road, Hednesford, Cannock, WS12
- Single attached garage 1no parking space
- En suite
- 886 square feet
- The Midlands motorway network is within easy reach
- An abundance of outdoor space waiting to be explored
- Less than a 10 minute walk to the local convenience shop
- Good schools can be found close by for your children
The DUAL ASPECT DESIGN on the ground floor makes this DETACHED family home LIGHT AND AIRY, providing easy access to the rear garden which expands your living space on those warm summer days with FRENCH DOORS from the lounge and a single door from the kitchen and dining area. TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS can be found on the first floor, with one featuring a modern EN SUITE along with a single bedroom.
- Lounge - 4.86 x 3.05m (15'11" x 10'0")
- Kitchen / Dining / Family - 5 x 4.86m (16'5" x 15'11")
- W C - 1.4 x 0.9m (4'7" x 2'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.41 x 2.69m (14'6" x 8'10")
- En Suite - 2.08 x 1.21m (6'10" x 4'0")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64 x 2.82m (11'11" x 9'3")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.1 x 1.95m (6'11 x 6'5")
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.71m (6'10" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44365677.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.