3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBarwick at Mercury Place, Oxley, Wolverhampton, WV10
- West facing garden
- En suite
- 817 square feet
- Set in the heart of this vibrant, growing city
- Ideally located for those needing to commute
- Wolverhampton train station is close by
- Homes available for first time buyers and growing families
This semi-detached family home has plenty of space to offer. The ground floor has a fitted kitchen with a breakfast area, ideal for spending time with your family at meal times. The hallway then leads to an open plan living and dining area withFrench doors, bringing the outside in, allowing plenty of natural light through. The master bedroom with modern en suite can be found on the first floor.
- Lounge / Dining Room - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1'' x 14'7'')
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.46m (12'2'' x 8'0'')
- W C - 1.55 x 0.95m (5'1'' x 3'1'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.64 x 2.6m (11'11'' x 8'6'')
- En Suite - 1.52 x 1.32m (5'0'' x 4'4'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2'' x 8'6'')
- Bedroom 3 - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'11'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 2.42 x 1.91m (7'11'' x 6'3''ma x )
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44365683.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_63. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.