3 bedroom detached house for salePenshaw at Elba Park, Chester Road, Shiney Row, Houghton Le Spring, DH4 7QP
- Ready to move into
- Detached home
- Single attached garage
- Part Exchange available
- Stunning eco friendly home designs
- Award winning site team
- Friendly family community
- Country walks on your doorstep
The Penshaw is a beautiful three-bedroom home with exquisite living spaces throughout. The ground floor has a light and airy sitting room, and a kitchen/dining area with high-quality units and French doors to the rear garden. The first floor has two generous bedrooms, family bathroom and a master bedroom with its en suite. There is an office area on the landing, and a single garage.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.74 x 5.42m (12'3'' x 17'9'')
- Lounge - 6.12 x 3.3m (20'0'' x 10'9'')
- Wc - 1.38 x 1.75m (4'6'' x 5'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.35 x 3.7m (10'11'' x 12'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.44 x 2.35m (4'8'' x 7'8'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.27 x 3.16m (10'8'' x 10'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 2.84 x 2.15m (9'3'' x 7'0'')
- Bathroom - 2.54 x 2.58m (8'4'' x 8'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44365707.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.