3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBarwick at Holly Blue Meadows , Chasewater Burntwood, WS7
- Tandem parking space
- En suite
- 817 square feet
- Ideally located for those needing to commute
- Located on the edge of Cannock Chase
- The city of Lichfield is easily accessible
- Great selection of schools nearby
This end-terrace family home has plenty of space to offer. The ground floor has a fitted KITCHEN WITH A BREAKFAST AREA, ideal for spending time with your family at meal times. The hallway then leads to an OPEN PLAN LIVING AND DINING AREA with French doors, bringing the outside in, allowing plenty of natural light through. The master bedroom with modern EN SUITE can be found on the first floor.
- Lounge / Dining Room - 4.6 x 4.45m (15'1" x 14'7")
- Kitchen - 3.71 x 2.46m (12'2" x 8'0")
- W C - 1.55 x 0.95m (5'1" x 3'1")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.64 x 2.6m (11'11" x 8'6")
- En Suite - 1.52 x 1.32m (5'0" x 4'4")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.11 x 2.6m (10'2" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.71 x 1.91m (8'11" x 6'3")
- Bathroom - 2.42 x 1.91m (7'11" x 6'3"ma x )
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44365818.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.