3 bedroom terraced house for salePALMERSTON at Brindley Gardens, Kingsway, Rochdale, OL16
- Carpets/flooring included
- Double parking space
- South west facing garden
- Kitchen/dining room
- 762 square feet
- Your commute is made easy with the nearby Metrolink.
- Our energy efficient homes could save you money.
- The nearby M62 connects you to the motorway network.
This three bedroom home is perfect for growing families. On the ground floor you will find a comfortable lounge and an open-plan kitchen/dining room which leads to the rear garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 4.59 x 2.79m (15'0'' x 9'1'')
- Lounge - 4.34 x 3.68m (14'2'' x 12'1'')
- Wc - 1.88 x 0.86m (6'1'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.7 x 2.46m (12'1'' x 8'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (single) - 3.42 x 2.46m (11'2'' x 8'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.79 x 2.04m (9'1'' x 6'8'')
- Bathroom - 2.91 x 2.04m (9'6'' x 6'8'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44365866.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_39. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.