3 bedroom detached house for saleDERWENT at Bridgewater Mews, Village Street, Runcorn, WA7
- Single integral garage
- Carpets/flooring included
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- En suite
- Dressing room
- Excellent commuter and transport links
- Outstanding schools within walking distance
The Derwent is a flexible THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME featuring an open-plan kitchen and dining area with a full-height glazed bay which leads to the rear garden. On the ground floor you will also find a comfortable lounge and utility room. Upstairs there is a MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE, a further DOUBLE BEDROOM, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5.2 x 2.52m (17'0'' x 8'3'')
- Lounge - 5.21 x 4.01m (17'1'' x 13'2'')
- Utility - 1.58 x 1.53m (5'2'' x 5'0'')
- Wc - 1.58 x 0.9m (5'2'' x 2'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.66 x 2.77m (12'0'' x 9'0'')
- Dressing - 2.11 x 1.67m (6'11'' x 5'5'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.11 x 1.19m (6'11'' x 3'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.56 x 3.07m (11'8'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.29 x 1.83m (10'9'' x 5'11'')
- Bathroom - 1.92 x 1.91m (6'3'' x 6'3'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44365872.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.