4 bedroom detached house for saleDrummond at Buttercross Park, Snowley Park, Whittlesey, PE7
- Contribution towards Stamp Duty
- Detached 4 double bedroom property
- Single integral garage with additional parking
- Open-plan kitchen with French doors to the garden
- Family/dining area
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Useful cloakroom and utility area
- Master bedroom with en suite
- A further 3 double bedrooms
- Well-regarded schools close by
This home features an airy lounge with bay window provides a great space for all the family, while a kitchen offers a dining area, adjoining utility room and a glazed bay that opens onto the garden. The master bedroom with en suite shower room makes a relaxing haven on the first floor; where three further double bedrooms and a generous family bathroom with separate shower accompany it.
- Family/dining/kitchen - 5.84 x 4.78m (19'2" x 15'8")
- Utility - 2.87 x 1.72m (9'5" x 5'7")
- Lounge - 3.85 x 4.67m (12'8" x 15'4")
- Wc - 1.58 x 1.49m (5'2" x 4'10")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.85 x 3.71m (12'8" x 12'2")
- En Suite - 1.51 x 2.32m (4'11" x 7'7")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.25 x 4.09m (10'8" x 13'5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.86 x 3.52m (12'8" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.61 x 2.66m (12'0" x 8'9")
- Bathroom - 1.89 x 2.85m (6'2" x 9'4")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44384514.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_62. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.