4 bedroom detached house for saleHolden at Buttercross Park, Snowley Park, Whittlesey, PE7
- Part Exchange available
- Detached four bedroom family home
- West facing garden
- Single detached garage with additional parking spaces
- Open-plan kitchen with family/dining room
- Full-height glazed bay with French doors to the garden
- Separate study and utility room
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Well-regarded schools close by
This detached four bedroom home benefits from an open kitchen that flows into a dining and family area, a glazed bay with French doors lead to the garden. An airy bay-fronted lounge and separate study and utility room complete the ground floor. Upstairs is a master bedroom with en suite while there is a further two double bedrooms and single bedroom which have a fully fitted family bathroom to share.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.21 x 3.46m (20'4'' x 11'4'')
- Lounge - 3.73 x 5.4m (12'2'' x 17'8'')
- Study - 2.89 x 2.36m (9'5'' x 7'8'')
- Utility - 2.54 x 1.59m (8'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.53 x 1.48m (5'0'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.73 x 4.54m (12'2'' x 14'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.39 x 2.19m (4'6'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.15 x 4.38m (10'4'' x 14'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.89 x 4.07m (9'5'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.12 x 2.89m (10'2'' x 9'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.68 x 2.27m (8'9'' x 7'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44384523.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.