4 bedroom detached house for saleCRICHTON at Parklands, Coltswood Road, Coatbridge, ML5 2AB
- Part Exchange Xtra
- Move in for Summer
- Kitchen/dining room
- Utility room
- En suite
- Excellent transport links to Glasgow
- A range of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Establish street layouts.
- 5 Star Builder
This popular FOUR BEDROOM HOME, features a generous lounge, providing access to the large kitchen/dining area - from which the rear garden can be accessed through a glazed bay area with French doors. The first floor, BOASTS TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, with the MASTER BEDROOM BENEFITING FROM AN ENSUITE. Bedroom two and the additional two single rooms enjoy use of the family bathroom.
- Lounge - 5.25 x 3.01m (17'3'' x 9'10'')
- Kitchen/dining Room - 4.88 x 3.56m (16'0'' x 11'8'')
- Utility - 1.94 x 1.78m (6'4'' x 5'10'')
- Wc - 1.94 x 0.88m (6'4'' x 2'11'')
- Garage - 5.15 x 2.58m (16'11'' x 8'5'')
- Bedroom 1 - 4.11 x 2.89m (13'6'' x 9'6'')
- En Suite - 2.18 x 1.94m (7'2'' x 6'4'')
- Bedroom 2 - 4.4 x 2.7m (14'5'' x 8'10'')
- Bedroom 3 - 3.65 x 2.3m (12'0'' x 7'6'')
- Bedroom 4 - 2.87 x 2.29m (9'5'' x 7'6'')
- Bathroom - 2.12 x 1.7m (6'11'' x 5'7'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44384562.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.