3 bedroom terraced house for saleKENNETT at Gilbert's Cross, Moss Lane, Elworth, Sandbach, CW11
- Open-plan kitchen/dining
- French doors to rear
- only 5% deposit needed
- Kitchen/dining room
- En suite
- 1068 square feet
- A modern development, designed with families in mind
- Within the catchment area of great schools
The Kennett is the perfect choice for couples and young families with three spacious bedrooms set over three floors. On the ground floor you will find a generous kitchen, diner with French doors to the rear, spacious lounge with a bay window and a cloakroom. Up one flight of stairs there are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom, with the bright master bedroom with en suite to the top floor.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.24 x 4.78m (10'7'' x 15'8'')
- Lounge - 4.64 x 3.77m (15'2'' x 12'4'')
- Wc - 1.59 x 0.92m (5'2'' x 3'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.18 x 2.7m (13'8'' x 8'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.7 x 2.7m (12'1'' x 8'10'')
- Bathroom - 2.54 x 2.02m (8'3'' x 6'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.73 x 5.83m (15'6'' x 19'1'')
- Ensuite 1 - 3.02 x 1.2m (9'10'' x 3'11'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44384568.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_83. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.