4 bedroom detached house for saleSchool House at Ribble Meadows, Henthorn Road, Clitheroe, BB7
- Ready this spring
- Two en suite showers
- Single integral garage
- Only 14 left to sell
- Set in the beautiful Ribble Valley
- Easy access to motorway
- Local shop just a few minutes walk
The School House is a LOVELY FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME featuring a SPACIOUS LOUNGE with a BAY WINDOW bringing in light, a FREE FLOWING KITCHEN and DINING AREA with FRENCH DOORS that open out to the REAR GARDEN, and a SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM. Upstairs you will find THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, two of which are ENSUITE, a SINGLE BEDROOM a STUDY ROOM/OFFICE and the FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Kitchen - 3.56 x 2.55m (11'8'' x 8'4'')
- Family / Dining - 5.58 x 2.81m (18'3'' x 9'2'')
- Lounge - 5.54 x 3.35m (18'1'' x 10'11'')
- Utility - 2.72 x 1.58m (8'10'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.48 x 0.85m (4'10'' x 2'9'')
- Study - 2.3 x 2m (7'6'' x 6'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.2 x 3.38m (13'9'' x 11'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.49m (6'9'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.28 x 3.2m (10'8'' x 10'5'')
- Ensuite 2 - 1.81 x 1.68m (5'11'' x 5'5'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 4.04 x 2.72m (13'2'' x 8'11'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.43 x 2.72m (11'2'' x 8'11'')
- Bathroom - 2.1 x 1.9m (6'10'' x 6'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44384592.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.