3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDOUNE ALT at Lockhart Gardens, Manse Road, Stonehouse, Strathaven, ML9
- Help to Buy available
- Move in for Summer
- Kitchen/dining room
- Once complete will feature 119 three and four bed homes.
- Within 10 minutes drive of M74
- Major rail links accessable via Larkhall Train Station
- Sought-after Strathaven within 5 miles
The Doune is a charming THREE BEDROOM HOME which provides you with a comfortable lounge, and spacious KITCHEN/DINING area to the ground floor - from which the rear garden can be accessed via French doors. With TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a single bedroom on the first floor, alongside the main bathroom - The Doune has something for everyone.
- Lounge - 3.85 x 3.09m (12'8" x 10'2")
- Kitchen/dining Area - 5.05 x 3.9m (16'7" x 12'10")
- Wc - 2.55 x 1.2m (8'4" x 3'11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.29 x 2.77m (14'1" x 9'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.29 x 3m (10'10" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3 - 2.94 x 1.94m (9'8" x 6'4")
- Bathroom - 2.04 x 1.7m (6'8" x 5'7")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44384655.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_70. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.