3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDUNROBIN at Burnside @ Riverside Quarter, Mugiemoss Road, Bucksburn, Aberdeen, AB21
- Flooring or Part Exchange
- South west facing garden
- Open-plan kitchen/dining area
- Master en suite
- Located close to Dyce for Aberdeen's oil workers
- Local schools a short distance away
- Aberdeen city centre is an easy commute
- Historical landmarks a stone's throw away
This popular and SPACIOUS home comes with a light lounge with double windows and an OPEN PLAN fitted kitchen/dining area that also has a family area in it. The FRENCH DOORS overlook the rear garden and the ground floor also has a WC and storage space. Upstairs there are three bedrooms with the master having an EN SUITE. There is also a family bathroom which has a separate standing shower.
- Lounge - 4.69 x 3.01m (15'5" x 9'10")
- Kitchen/dining - 4.69 x 3.27m (15'5" x 10'9")
- Wc - 2.5 x 1.23m (8'2" x 4'0")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.38 x 3.01m (11'1" x 9'10")
- En Suite - 2.71 x 1.2m (8'11" x 3'11")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.27 x 2.63m (10'9" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.27 x 1.95m (10'9" x 6'5")
- Bathroom - 2.91 x 1.98m (9'7" x 6'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44384688.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_80. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes - North Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.