4 bedroom terraced house for saleFawley at Quernmore Park, Quernmore Road, Lancaster, LA1
- West facing garden
- En suite
- Beautiful three and four bedroom homes
- Homes ready for Summer
- Excellent schools and colleges nearby
- Quernmore Park just 5 minutes to walk
A CONTEMPORARY FOUR BEDROOM, THREE STOREY HOME with an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN and DINING ROOM with FAMILY AREA and FRENCH DOORS leading to the GARDEN. BEDROOM FOUR is on the ground floor and can be used as a STUDY if desired. A LOUNGE and MASTER BEDROOM with ENSUITE is on the first floor. The second floor offers TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a FAMILY BATHROOM.
- Family Dining Area - 3.97 x 3.93m (13'0"12'11")
- Kitchen - 3.07 x 1.87m (10'1" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 4/study - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'3" x 6'2")
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.85m (5'5" x 2'9")
- Lounge - 3.93 x 3.04m (12'11" x 10'0")
- Master Bedroom - 3.93 x 3.09m (12'11" x 10'2")
- Ensuite - 2.16 x 1.55m (7'1" x 5'1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.93 x 3.63m (12'11" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.93 x 3.1m (12'11 x 10'2")
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.8m (6'10" x 5'11")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44384712.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.