4 bedroom detached house for saleThornbury at Helme Ridge, Helme, Meltham, Huddersfield, HD9
- Show Home for sale
- Sale & Leaseback
- Guaranteed ROI
- Buy this home
- We'll lease it back from you
- 3 and 4 bedroom new homes
- A range of beautiful homes with excellent commuter links
- Bars, restaurants and leisure facilities nearby
- A range of outdoor spaces and historic attractions nearby
SHOW HOME FOR SALE - FOUR SPACIOUS BEDROOMS, including the EN SUITE MASTER BED, mean there's PLENTY OF SPACE for family and friends in this sought-after home. Downstairs, an OPEN-PLAN DINING KITCHEN is IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING whilst a GENEROUSLY SIZED LOUNGE opens out onto a delightful PATIO AREA. A handy UTILITY ROOM and ground floor W.C add further practicality to this home.
- Kitchen - 6.6 x 4.11m (21'7'' x 13'5'')
- Lounge - 6.6 x 3.15m (21'7'' x 10'4'')
- Utility - 2.07 x 1.66m (6'9'' x 5'5'')
- Wc - 1.66 x 1.55m (5'5'' x 5'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.85 x 3.01m (12'7'' x 9'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.7 x 1.86m (5'6'' x 6'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.72 x 2.66m (15'5'' x 8'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.54 x 2.76m (11'7'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.28 x 1.91m (10'8'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.86 x 1.84m (6'1'' x 6'0'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_36. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.