4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWoodbridge at St Oswald's View, Station Road, Methley, Leeds, LS26
- Dressing area
- Walk-in glazed bay
- Single garage
- En suite master bed
- Stylish breakfast kitchen
- Open-plan lounge diner
- Help to Buy available
- Buy with a 5% deposit
- 3 and 4 bedroom new homes
- A range of beautiful homes with excellent commuter links
Opening out into the rear garden through a BEAUTIFUL GLAZED BAY, the FREE-FLOWING LOUNGE is flooded with NATURAL LIGHT and features a DINING SPACE that's IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING. A WELL-PROPORTIONED KITCHEN and cloakroom are also on the ground floor. FOUR BEDROOMS are spread across the first and second floors, including the MASTER BEDROOM with its own DRESSING AREA and EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
- Kitchen - 4.45 x 2.5m (14'7'' x 8'2'')
- Lounge / Dining - 5.65 x 4.6m (18'6'' x 15'1'')
- Wc - 1.7 x 0.85m (5'6'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.39 x 2.56m (14'4'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.75 x 2.56m (12'3'' x 8'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.78 x 1.96m (9'1'' x 6'5'')
- Bathroom - 1.9 x 2.1m (6'2'' x 6'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5.6 x 3.58m (18'4'' x 11'8'')
- Dressing - 2.1 x 2.5m (6'10'' x 8'2'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.9 x 2.5m (6'2'' x 8'2'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_55. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.