4 bedroom detached house for saleLincoln at St Oswald's View, Station Road, Methley, Leeds, LS26
- Breakfast kitchen
- Dining room
- En suite master bed
- Spacious lounge
- Two sets of French doors
- Detached garage
- Help to Buy available
- Buy with a 5% deposit
- 3 and 4 bedroom new homes
A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY KITCHEN is the heart of this attractive new home, with a delightful BREAKFAST AREA and FRENCH DOORS to the rear garden. Also on the ground floor is a RELAXING LOUNGE, again with FRENCH DOORS, and a separate DINING ROOM. Upstairs, there's FOUR WELL PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS, including the master with its own EN SUITE.
- Kitchen - 4.63 x 4.61m (15'2'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 5.15 x 3.11m (16'10'' x 10'2'')
- Dining - 3.31 x 2.97m (10'10'' x 9'9'')
- Wc - 2.34 x 0.84m (7'7'' x 2'8'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.63 x 3.06m (15'2'' x 10'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.21m (6'9'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.53 x 2.69m (14'10'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.72 x 2.79m (12'2'' x 9'1'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.15 x 2.28m (7'0'' x 7'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.7m (6'9'' x 5'6'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_56. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.