4 bedroom detached house for saleCrompton at Woodilee, Kirkintilloch, Lenzie, Glasgow, G66
- Feature Bay Window
- Breakfast/Family Area
- Master Bed Wardrobe
- 2 En-Suites
Extending from an attractive bay window to elegant double doors, the lounge
of the Crompton has a classic, timeless appeal, perfectly complementing a large, bright kitchen and breakfast/family area that provides a lively focus for everyday life.
Parking - Single Garage
- Kitchen Breakfast Family - 8.203 x 2.899 metre
- Lounge - 3.279 x 4.81 metre
- WC - 2.143 x .912 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.279 x 4.15 metre
- En Suite 1 - 2.106 x 1.7 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 3.429 x 3.076 metre
- En Suite 2 - 1.748 x 1.855 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28 x 2.818 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 2.558 x 3.072 metre
- Bathroom - 2.165 x 1.942 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052480000007_4_56_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.