4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Thornsett at Charnwood Grange, Iveshead Road, Shepshed, LE12
- Designed for modern family living
- Exclusive collection of homes in Shepshed
- Excellent craftsmanship at every turn
- Excellent specification included throughout
- Luxury detached family home
- Impressive double frontage
- Impressive open plan kitchen / dining / family area
- Four generously sized double bedrooms
- Beautifully designed layout
- Two bedrooms with en suite
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Charnwood Grange is a fantastic collection of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in Shepshed, Leicestershire.
Sales centre & spectacular showhome open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 20: The Thornsett
The Thornsett is a beautifully designed, detached family home, with garage.
The ground floor offers a bright & spacious lounge with a set of french doors opening out onto the rear garden. Offering plenty of space, you will discover a separate dining room, great for dinner parties and a separate study / home office.
Bring the whole family together in the superb open plan kitchen / breakfast / family area, which offers two sets of french doors opening out onto the rear garden. To side of the kitchen there is a separate utility area and side exit.
The first floor offers four double bedrooms, two with en suite shower rooms. The master bedrooms also benefits from quality fitted wardrobes included. A delightful family bathroom completes the first floor.
Why not call in to our sales office today and speak to our dedicated sales advisors about how you can find your dream home with Bloor Homes.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, please see sales advisors for full details.
- Lounge - 3.93 x 5.03
(12'11" x 16'6")
- Kitchen Breakfast Family area - 5.48 x 4.15
(18'0" x 13'7")
- Dining room - 3.31 x 3.42
(10'10" x 11'3")
- Study - 2.85 x 2.07
(9'4" x 6'9")
- Utility - 1.78 x 1.59
(5'10" x 5'2")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 4.28 x 4.33
(14'0" x 14'2" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.77 x 4.33
(9'1" x 14'2")
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 3.65 x 2.77
(12'0" x 9'1")
- Bedroom four - 3.20 x 2.76
(10'6" x 9'1")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_20_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.