4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Tattershall Special at Bramcote Manor, Lutterworth Road, Bramcote, CV11
- Available with STAMP DUTY PAID*
- WEST facing garden
- Stylish detached family home
- Spacious lounge
- Superbly designed open plan / kitchen / dining area
- Master bedroom features en suite & dressing area
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- 2 Year Customer Care warranty
- West facing rear garden
- Exceptional countryside setting
Thoughtfully designed and crafted for modern family living, Bramcote Manor is an exclusive new Bloor Homes collection of just 28 new luxury 4 & 5 bedroom detached homes in Bramcote. Rewarding you with attractive scenery and set back from the highway, our superb development is perfect for families in search of a new home.
Sales centre & spectacular Showhome open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 18: The Tattershall Special
** HOME OF THE WEEK ** Available with £5,498 STAMP DUTY PAID*
The Tattershal Special is charming, four bedroom detached family home, perfect for growing families.
Set among exceptional countryside in Bramcote, this superb homes features a bright and spacious lounge and an impressive open plan kitchen / dining area which seamlessley links to a delightful family area. Set with a beautiful set of french doors, the family area is great to keep an eye on the kids whilst cooking.
ADDITIONAL SPACES such as a separate utility and downstairs cloakroom complete this floor.
Moving upstairs, the first floor features two generously sized, DOUBLE BEDROOMS and two single bedrooms. The master bedroom boasts a STYLISH EN SUITE and includes FITTED WARDROBES. A delightful family bathroom completes this floor.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
- Lounge - 3.43 x 5.29
(11'3" x 17'4")
- Kitchen Dining area - 6.20 x 3.11
(20'4" x 10'3")
- Family area - 1.12 x 2.95
(3'8" x 9'8")
- Utility - 1.47 x 1.24
(4'10" x 4'1")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.80 x 3.36
(8'10" x 11'0" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.55 x 3.13
(11'8" x 10'3")
- Bedroom three - 2.38 x 3.15
(7'10" x 10'4")
- Bedroom four - 2.58 x 2.29
(8'5" x 7'6")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_18_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.