4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bredon at Bloor Homes at Brindley Village, Carsington Drive Stoke-On-Trent ST6 5GA
- Charming entrance porch.
- Lounge with feature bay window.
- Spacious kitchen/dining area with french doors to garden
- Separate utility.
- Feature kite winder staircase.
- Master suite with en suite.
- Upstairs and downstairs storage.
- Downstairs cloaks.
- Private driveway.
- 10 year build warranty.
The ground floor consists of a stylish open plan kitchen / dining room/ family room with double patio doors to the rear garden, and a separate utility area. The bright and spacious living area with a bay window providing plenty of natural light and the contemporary cloakroom features Roca Sanitaryware and Porcelanosa splashback tiles completes the ground floor.
Up the kitewinder staircase the four bedrooms can be found. The master bedroom benefits from an en-suite shower room. The further three bedrooms use the family bathroom that features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings. There is also good storage on both floors,
Externally this home benefits from a detached garage and a private driveway for two cars.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.43 x 4.56
(11'3" x 14'11" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 5.95 x 4.25
(19'6" x 13'11")
- Utility - 1.30 x 1.79
(4'3" x 5'10")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.38 x 3.29
(11'1" x 10'10" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.59 x 3.87
(8'6" x 12'8")
- Bedroom three - 3.28 x 2.01
(10'9" x 6'7")
- Bedroom four - 2.49 x 2.23
(8'2" x 7'4")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.