3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Scarsdale at Brindley Village, Carsington Drive Stoke-On-Trent ST6 5GA
- Spacious Kitchen / Dining area
- Separate Ultility
- French doors to rear garden
- Lounge with double doors top the Kitchen diner
- Three double bedrooms
- Master suite occupies whole of Second floor
- 10 year Build warrenty
- A new Bloor home generates over 60% less CO2 emissions than older properties
- A real sense of community
- Excellent transport links
This three storey design offers the perfect balance of shared open plan living and personal space.
Casual and stylish living area leads through to a stylish open plan kitchen / dining room with a utility area and double patio doors to the rear garden, and a convenient cloakroom.
On the first floor the two generous double second bedroom and modern family bathroom with contemporary Roca sanitaryware can be found, along with two storage cupboards.
The master suite occupies the whole of the second floor and benefits from a dressing area with and en-suite shower room, your own peaceful sanctuary (Wardrobe an optional extra).
Externally, there is private parking for two vehicles.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.60 x 5.43
(11'10" x 17'6")
- Kitchen Dining - 4.75 x 4.87
(15'7" x 16'0")
- Utility - 1.64 x 1.83
(5'4" x 6'0")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom two - 2.61 x 3.34
(8'7" x 10'11")
- Bedroom three - 4.75 x 3.19
(15'7" x 10'6")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 3.69 x 3.23
(12'1" x 10'7" to 1500 height line)
- Dressing area - 2.67 x 1.46
(8'9" x 4'10")
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_294_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.