3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Studland at Brooklands, Carsington Drive Stoke-On-Trent ST6 5GA
- Three bedroom family home.
- Open plan kitchen diner.
- French doors to patio and rear garden.
- Separate utility area.
- Good size lounge.
- Master suite with en suite.
- Upstairs and downstairs storage.
- Downstairs cloakroom.
- Private parking for two vehicles.
- 10 year build warranty.
A popular THREE BEDROOM end mews family home with PRIVATE PARKING for two vehicles comprising; Good size lounge, under stairs storage, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER with french doors leading to the patio and rear garden, separate utility area and downstairs cloakroom. Moving upstairs you have three bedrooms with the master suite boasting EN SUITE SHOWER FACILITIES, the family bathroom and additional storage.
- Lounge - 3.67 x 4.38
(12'0" x 14'5")
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.67 x 3.72
(12'0" x 12'3")
- Utility area - 1.03 x 2.00
(3'5" x 6'7")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 2.82 x 2.96
(9'3" x 9'8" excl wardrobe space)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.69 x 3.58
(8'10" x 11'9")
- Bedroom three - 1.99 x 3.58
(6'6" x 11'9" incl bulkhead store)
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_324_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.