4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cadogan at Terlings Park, Eastwick Road, Gilston, CM20 2QR
TERLINGS PARK, GILSTON
The Cadogen is a superb four bedroom detached home with an integral garage with electric doors. Downstairs, well-thought out, flexible living is provided by an open plan kitchen/dining room with a feature bay window. The lounge leads into a snug and with both french and bi-fold doors accessing the rear garden, it creates a light and airy family living area.
The ground floor also has the added luxury of underfloor heating.
Off the entrance hall you will find a guest cloakroom and useful understairs storage.
Moving up to the first floor, the Master bedroom has a dressing area with fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The second bedroom on this floor also enjoys en suite facilities and fitted wardrobes and a family room provides further living space.
On second floor are two more bedrooms with Jack and Jill facilities.
Outside you will find an enclosed rear garden.
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
Standard specification of our new homes include:
• Individually designed fully fitted kitchens including silestone worktops and splash-back
• Siemens appliances to include two single ovens, framed integrated fridge/freezer, 5 burner ceramic induction hob, extractor hood and integrated dishwasher
• LED strip lighting to underside of worktops and LED plinth lighting
• Roca 'Gap' sanitary ware and Hansgrohe Taps/Aqualisa brassware
• Roca 'Gap' double ended baths with central taps
• Chrome ladder towel radiators to bathroom and en suite(s)
• Chrome downlighters to hall, kitchen, dining, family room, bathroom, en suite(s) and cloakroom (where applicable)
• Under floor heating to ground floor
• Bi-folding doors (where applicable)
• Polished nickel light switches and sockets fitted throughout
• Horman Steel Electric garage doors where applicable
• Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiling - half height tiling to bathroom and en suite(s) and cloakroom. Full height tiling to shower enclosures and three sides of bath (where applicable)
• Fully fitted alarms
• Turf to rear gardens
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Mortgage Store are 'new build' mortgage specialists!
Newly built homes remain a very popular option with purchasers who desire a fresh exterior and interior that they can simply put their own mark upon. Not only can these properties be more environmentally friendly, but they can also be cost effective as they may have more efficient boilers, heaters and insulation than older properties, which could save you money on future utility bills. In addition, purchasing a 'new build' is usually a much simpler process as there is no chain or previous owner. We are the nominated mortgage broker for many National new build developers as shown on our home page. Mortgage Store experts can help you identify a suitable property, appraise you of your mortgage options, negotiate the right deal with the developer and guide you through the whole buying process up to completion. Spoilt for Choice!
Not only will you have the choice of many new build sites and property types in your area, there is also a multitude of different schemes and funding options available. We can offer mortgages on new build properties with deposits from as little as 5%, this is normally through one of the many schemes on offer through the builder. For further information on mortgages please contact our sales office who will be able to put your in touch with a mortgage consultant.
- Cloakroom -
- Dining room - 2.80 x 4.15
(9'2 x 13'7")
- Kitchen - 2.80 x 3.33
(9'2" x 10'11")
- Lounge - 5.17 x 5.01
(16'11" X 16'5")
- Snug - 2.78 x 2.65
- Bedroom one - 2.81 x 3.32
(9'3" x 10'11")
- Bedroom two - 2.78 x 3.68
(9'2" x 12'1")
- Dressing area - 2.81 x 1.84
(9'3" x 6'0")
- en suite -
- en suite -
- Family room - 2.81 x 3.79
(9'3" x 12'5")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom four - 3.80 x 3.45
(12'6" x 11'4")
- Bedroom three - 3.80 x 3.57
(12'6" x 11'8")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.