4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Harrington at Terlings Park, Eastwick Road, Gilston, CM20 2QR
- Available with Stamp Duty paid
- Superb transport links with Harlow train station just 1.8 miles away direct to London Liverpool Street in 30 minute
- Garage with driveway parking for three cars
- Underfloor heating to ground floor
- South facing garden
- Bi folding doors
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Personalise your new Bloor Home with a wide range of contemporary finishes to choose from
- Dedicated team to help you through the house buying process
TERLINGS PARK, GILSTON
Plot 111, The Harrington is a stunning four bedroom detached family home with luxurious living space. Off the entrance hall, with cloakroom, is a study and a spacious lounge featuring bi-folding doors to the rear garden. The contemporary open plan kitchen/family/dining room also with bi folding doors accessing the rear garden to give a real feeling of seamless indoor/outdoor living. The ground floor has the added luxury of underfloor heating.
Upstairs is home to four double bedrooms. The spacious Master and bedroom two enjoy en suite facilities and fitted wardrobes. There is a further family bathroom to this floor and storage.
Outside there is an enclosed rear garden and a garage with electric doors and driveway parking for three cars.
Standard specification of our new homes include:
• Individually designed fully fitted kitchens including silestone worktops and splash-back
• Siemens appliances to include two single ovens, framed integrated fridge/freezer, 5 burner ceramic induction hob, extractor hood and integrated dishwasher
• LED strip lighting to underside of worktops and LED plinth lighting
• Roca 'Gap' sanitary ware and Hansgrohe Taps/Aqualisa brassware
• Roca 'Gap' double ended baths with central taps
• Chrome ladder towel radiators to bathroom and en suite(s)
• Chrome downlighters to hall, kitchen, dining, family room, bathroom, en suite(s) and cloakroom (where applicable)
• Under floor heating to ground floor
• Bi-folding doors (where applicable)
• Polished nickel light switches and sockets fitted throughout
• Horman Steel Electric garage doors where applicable
• Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiling - half height tiling to bathroom and en suite(s) and cloakroom. Full height tiling to shower enclosures and three sides of bath (where applicable)
• Fully fitted alarms
• Turf to rear gardens
Please speak to our Sales Advisors for more details.
Opening Times: Open daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
Mortgage Store are 'new build' mortgage specialists!
Newly built homes remain a very popular option with purchasers who desire a fresh exterior and interior that they can simply put their own mark upon. Not only can these properties be more environmentally friendly, but they can also be cost effective as they may have more efficient boilers, heaters and insulation than older properties, which could save you money on future utility bills. In addition, purchasing a 'new build' is usually a much simpler process as there is no chain or previous owner. We are the nominated mortgage broker for many National new build developers as shown on our home page. Mortgage Store experts can help you identify a suitable property, appraise you of your mortgage options, negotiate the right deal with the developer and guide you through the whole buying process up to completion. Spoilt for Choice!
Not only will you have the choice of many new build sites and property types in your area, there is also a multitude of different schemes and funding options available. We can offer mortgages on new build properties with deposits from as little as 5%, this is normally through one of the many schemes on offer through the builder. For further information on mortgages please contact our sales office who will be able to put your in touch with a mortgage consultant.
- Lounge - 4.14 x 5.25
(13'7" x 17'3")
- Kitchen Dining Family - 6.30 x 7.60*
(20'8" x 24'1"*)
- Study - 3.08 x 2.24
(10'1" x 7'4")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 4.48 x 4.40
(14'8" x 14'5")
- en suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.18 x 3.15 excl robes
(10'5" x 10'4" excl robes)
- en suite -
- Bedroom three - 4.19 x 3.67
(13'9" x 12'0")
- Bedroom four - 3.18 x 3.13
(10'5" x 10'3")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.