4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Berrington at Wildmore, Off Spetchley Road, Spetchley, Worcester, WR5 2LX
- Legal Fees & Stamp Duty Paid*
- Turf To Rear Garden Included
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining / Family Room
- Two Sets Of French Doors Leading To The Rear Garden
- Personal Home Office
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Flooring Now Included*
- En Suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Garage with Storage & Driveway Parking
- Viewings are now available for this home!
Introducing Wildmore - a unique development of superior 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes that have been carefully thought-through inside and out, perfectly positioned in Worcester with plenty of open green spaces and superbly designed landscaping throughout.
Plot 171, The Berrington is an exclusive four bedroom detached family home perfectly placed on the edge of Worcester with easy access to the M5 motorway. This home retains the value of peaceful living whilst still being conveniently close to the town centre, ideal for family life - and now offering paid Legal Fees* and Stamp Duty*, flooring throughout* and turf to the rear garden!
The bright and spacious open plan kitchen / dining room set with skylights and an attractive family area provides the perfect amount of space for the whole family or for entertaining friends. The flexible room may steal the show for your guests but also discover the substantial lounge, a spacious area so ideal for unwinding in, you may never want to leave. Both the kitchen and lounge offer double French doors leading to the good sized rear garden. Downstairs also consists of a personal home office, handy storage underneath the stairs and utility cupboard, ideal for tidying away the mess that comes with family life.
Upstairs you will find the family bathroom with a separate shower finished with chrome fittings and four double bedrooms, the fourth potentially becoming the perfect luxury guest room if you wish. The master bedroom has the advantage of having a personal en suite shower room and sleek mirror-fronted fitted sliding wardrobes; a idyllic haven for parents to lounge in.
The extra long garage with driveway parking complete this superior property.
Viewings are now available for this home!
Come and speak to our Sales Advisors today and make your superior move to Wildmore - open daily between 10am and 5pm.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Area - 4.14 x 3.12
(13'7" x 10'3")
- Dining Family Area - 3.27 x 5.21
(10'9" x 17'1")
- Lounge - 3.62 x 4.82
(11'11" x 15'10")
- Study - 2.45 x 2.53
(8'0" x 8'4")
- Utility Cupboard -
- WC -
- Family Bathroom -
- Bedroom One - Incl. Robes - 3.62 x 3.95
(11'11" x 12'11")
- En Suite -
- Bedroom Two - 4.44 x 3.29
(14'7" x 10'9")
- Bedroom Three - 3.59 x 2.91
(11'9" x 9'6")
- Bedroom Four - 2.63 x 3.67
(8'8" x 12'1")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_171_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.