5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Woodberry at Woodberry Copse, Pine Ridge, Lyme Regis, DT7 3HP
- Largest home on the development - stunningly designed home
- House to Homeā” full packing/removals included!
- Gated driveway leading up to double garage
- Stylish dressing area in the master bedroom
- Well fitted utility room with plenty of storage
- Living room with flue read to fit a fire or wood burner
- Beautiful balcony sitting over the grand porch
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family area with fully fitted Siemens appliances and bi-fold doors leading out to the expansive garden
- Office space and cloak room above double garage
- Two year warranty and 10 year insurance
Sales Office and Showhome open daily from 10am - 5pm
Plot 5: The Woodberry
House to Home‡ full packing/removals included!
Available with Home Exchange*
The Woodberry is an impressive 5 bedroom home that combines everyday living with stunning coastal sea views.
Straight away you will be greeted by the gated drive, which leads up to the separate double garage, with a office space and cloak room above - perfect for the hobby enthusiast or those who run a business from home ensuring a healthy separation of work/family life. The ground floor offers an extensive open plan kitchen/dining/family area, with bi-folding doors leading out onto the expansive east, south and west-facing garden, flooding the home with natural light. There is also a superb living room with a flue ready to fit a fire or wood burner, perfect for keeping warm on those cold winter evenings. During Summer, breath in the fresh sea air whilst relaxing on the balcony which sits over the impressive front porch.
The first floor offers five generously sized double bedrooms, with the master bedroom featuring steps leading up to a dressing area and en suite. Bedroom 2 also comes complete with an en suite. The main family bathroom benefits from a bath and separate walk in shower.
House to Home VIP removals package*. With House to Home all your moving requirements are taken care of as we pack, move and set up home for you so all that's left for you to do is celebrate.
How we can help!
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see our sales advisors for further details.
- Dining area - 3.95 x 5.56
(13'0'' x 18'3'')
- Family area - 6.07 x 3.86
(19'11'' x 12'8'')
- Kitchen area - 4.02 x 3.86
(13'2'' x 12'8'')
- Lounge - 5.93 x 3.88
(19'5'' x 12'9'')
- Study - 3.86 x 3.88
(12'8'' x 12'9'')
- Cloaks -
- Utility - 1.90 x 3.86
(6'3'' x 12'8'')
- Balcony -
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom five - 2.97 x 3.86
(9'9'' x 12'8'')
- Bedroom four - 3.95 x 4.24
(13'0'' x 13'11'')
- Bedroom three - 3.40 x 3.86
(11'2'' x 12'8'')
- Bedroom two - 4.08 x 3.88
(13'5'' x 12'9'')
- Dressing - 1.76 x 1.60
(5'9'' x 5'3'')
- Dressing - 1.73 x 2.02
(5'8' x 6'8'')
- En suite - 1.76 x 2.19
(5'9'' x 7'2'')
- En Suite - 2.87 x 1.76
(9'5'' x 5'9'')
- Master Bedroom - 5.93 x 3.88
(19'5' x 12'9'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.