4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Astley at Kineton Meadows, Southam Road, Kineton, CV35
- Perfect for growing families
- SOUTH FACING garden
- HOME OF THE WEEK OFFERS AVAILABLE
- Development offers super fast broadband
- Thriving village location
- Beautifully designed, detached family home
- Stunning open plan kitchen / dining / family area
- Bright & Spacious lounge
- UPGRADED KITCHEN included
- Master bedroom includes fitted wardrobes & en suite
Bloor Homes are delighted to introduce a collection of superbly designed 2, 3, 4, & 5 bedrooms homes in the charming village of Kineton. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Kineton Meadows offers homes each unique to the next, making it the perfect choice for you.
** Berrington Show home & Sales Centre open daily 10am - 5pm **
** HOME OF THE WEEK ** Available with Home Exchange* & UPGRADED KITCHEN included! Hurry for a limited time only *
Plot 88: The Astley
Designed for modern living, the Astley is a beautifully presented, four bedroom detached family home with a SOUTH FACING GARDEN and PRIVATE DRIVE. The ground floor is home to a BRIGHT & SPACIOUS LOUNGE and a personal HOME OFFICE, ideal for working from home.
Towards the rear you will discover an IMPRESSIVE, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING/FAMILY AREA which makes family time more enjoyable, with SKYLIGHTS & FRENCH DOORS opening out to the rear garden.
Moving upstairs, the first floor offers four superb bedrooms, two of which are double and a delightful family bathroom. The master bedroom boasts its own en suite and includes fitted wardrobes. A single garage completes this wonderful property.
Why not call in to our sales office today and speak to our dedicated sales advisors about how you can find your dream home with Bloor Homes.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply. Available on selected plots.
- Lounge - 3.37 x 4.95
(11'1" x 16'3")
- Kitchen Dining area - 4.80 x 3.19
(15'9" x 10'6")
- Family area - 3.20 x 3.02
(10'6" x 9'11")
- Utility area - 1.72 x 1.79
(5'8" x 5'10")
- Study - 3.24 x 1.87
(10'8" x 6'2" plus bay)
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.25 x 3.01
(10'8" x 9'11" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 4.25 x 2.62
(14'0" x 8'7")
- Bedroom three - 2.60 x 3.27
(8'6" x 10'9")
- Bedroom four - 2.13 x 3.27
(7'0" x 10'9")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_88. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.