4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Petrel at Salcombe View, Batson Cross, Salcombe, TQ8
- Superb unique design ideal for those with a love of the facilities Salcombe has to offer
- The Petrel has a spacious double garage, with direct access to the integral sail store, utility and shower rooms
- The first floor offers a comfortable living room flowing seamlessly through to a spacious, stylish and modern kitchen
- Bi-fold doors from the dining/family area open out to a spacious outdoor terrace
- A south-westerly aspect lets you enjoy the evening sunset whilst sharing a drink with friends
- Stunning master bedroom plus three further double bedrooms for family or friends
- Valuable built in storage space is a welcome addition
- The dedicated study provides a quiet sanctuary
- Flooring is included
- Home Exchange available
The Petrel is a brilliantly designed 4 bedroom home and the perfect solution for those looking for luxury and practicality to fit around the way they want to live. The double guest room with en suite on the ground floor is ideal for having friends or family to stay, while the utility and sailing store, accessible from the double garage is the height of convenience.
The impressive first floor is both luxurious and contemporary, with a spacious living room with feature bay window, and open plan kitchen/dining/family area opening out to a stunning large terrace, a perfect space to entertain during summer to enjoy the surroundings, being out in the open all the while. The dedicated study offers you sanctuary and a space all of your own. The three double bedrooms on the first floor are peaceful havens, with the master bedroom benefiting from its own private, high specification en suite.
Flooring is included as well as our House to Home* full removals package. Head straight back to work or simply relax in your new home as we take care of everything during our Full Removal Service.
Home Exchange* Available
Let Bloor Homes be your guaranteed buyer. With Bloor Home Exchange, you can sell your existing home to us for a fair market price without the worry of a chain falling apart or the added expense of estate agency fees. Speak to our Sales Advisors for more information.
* All Bloor Homes incentives and schemes are subject to terms and conditions and are available on selected developments and selected plots only.
Lower Ground Floor
- Double garage -
- Guest room - 4.93 x 5.17
(16'2'' x 17'1'' excl robes)
- Sailing store - 3.03 x 3.46
(9'11' x 11'4'')
- Utility room - 2.32 x 4.90
(7'7'' x 16'1'')
- Wet room -
- Kitchen Dining Family - 5.50 x 5.60
(18'0'' x 18'4'')
- Large terrace -
- Lounge - 5.50 x 4.43
(18'0'' x 14'6'' plus bay)
- Study - 2.22 x 3.48
(7'3'' x 11'5'')
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 3.77 x 4.31
(12'4'' x 14'2'' incl robes)
- Bedroom three - 2.70 x 3.30
(8'10'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom two - 2.72 x 4.36
(8'11'' x 14'4'')
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_23. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.