4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hemsley at Saxon Gate, Parkers Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4GA
- Beautiful two and a half storey family home
- Generous size lounge with feature bay window.
- Fabulous open plan kitchen/dining/family area.
- French doors to garden leading from family area
- Separate utility.
- Master suite occupying all of the second floor with en suite & fitted wardrobes.
- En suite to bedroom two.
- Family bathroom with separate shower.
- 10 year build warranty.
A impressive four bedroom DETACHED FAMILY HOME with DETACHED GARAGE comprising of a GENEROUS SIZE LOUNGE with feature bay window, fabulous OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING/ FAMILY AREA with French doors to the patio and rear garden, a separate utility, storage and downstairs WC. A feature kite winder staircase takes you up to three bedrooms on the first floor (one of which has en suite facilities). There is also a LARGE FAMILY BATHROOM with separate shower. The master suite occupies the entire second floor including FITTED WARDROBES and SUPERB EN SUITE SHOWER FACILITIES.
- Lounge - 3.43 x 4.61
(11'3" x 15'2" excl bay)
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 6.20 x 4.43
(20'4" x 14'6")
- Utility - 1.47 x 1.23
(4'10" x 4'3")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom two - 4.43 x 3.15
(14'6" x 10'4")
- bedroom three - 3.20 x 3.32
(10'6" x 10'11")
- Bedroom four - 2.93 x 2.29
(9'7" x 9'6")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 5.46 x 3.20
(17'11" x 10'6" incl robes)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_74. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.