3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Peplow at Saxon Gate, Parkers Road, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 4GA
- All properties on this development are FREEHOLD
- Ready to move into
- Dedicated team to guide you through the house buying process
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Choose additional fixtures and fittings to personalise your new Bloor home
- Symphony kitchens and worktops
- Beautiful Location with great transport links
- Statement high ceilings and wide hallway
- 1.2.3 Package Included
A Three Bedroom semi-detached home. As soon as you step through the front door you are met with a statement wider hallway leading to the contemporary cream kitchen and spacious living/dining room with door leading out onto the garden. A downstairs WC and storage cupboard completes the downstairs.
Upstairs their is additional storage and three spacious bedrooms and a family bathroom with sparkling white sanitaryware and chrome fixings.
Included in this plot:
Carpets, Vinyl, Turf and Gate
Stamp Duty Paid
*If you are a first time buyer and exempt from Stamp Duty, please ask our Sales Advisors for an alternative offer
- Kitchen - 2.66 x 3.06
(10'1" x 8'9")
- Living Room - 4.75 x 4.49
(15'7 x 14'9")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom One - 2.61 x 4.04
(8'7" x 13'3")
- Bedroom Two - 2.61 x 4.54
(8'7" x 14'11")
- Bedroom Three - 2.42 x 2.00
(7'11 x 6'7")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.