5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Carnarvon at Harwood Place, Tile Barn Row, Woolton Hill, RG20
- Higher level Symphony kitchens with soft close drawer system and granite worktop
- The use of latest heating systems enable our homes to reduce energy bills
- Characterful street scenes and quality build
- Fully integrated Hotpoint appliances including ceramic electric hob, double eye level oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Includes all light fittings and window dressings
- Bloor Home Exchange available meaning we could be your cash buyer
- Raised ceiling heights
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Multifunctional spaces that let the light flood in
- Ready to move into
Harwood Place, Woolton Hill
In a desirable location just a short drive from Newbury, Berkshire with high specification throughout, is this superb home on small development of just 49 homes, perfect for families of all ages.
The superb Carnavon five bedroom home puts the emphasis on maximum light and flexible space. The stunning kitchen/breakfast room, with its kitchen island, has bi-fold doors that open the entire rear wall to the garden. In the adjoining living/dining room, French doors also open to the garden, and the front bay window lets the light pour through. The study, utiliy room, downstairs cloakroom and store cupboard give you even more privacy and space.
On the first floor are four double bedrooms and the contemporary family bathroom. The master bedroom has a Juliet balcony, and also an en suite shower room, while there are fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom and bedroom two.
On the top floor you’ll find the fifth double bedroom, with its en suite shower room, plus a useful, flexible family room which could also be used as an extra bedroom.
Externally you will find a detached double garage with parking for two cars.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Hotpoint kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood.
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Living room - 7.14 x 4.15
(23'5" x 13'8" plus bay)
- Kitchen Breakfast area - 5.86 x 3.75
(19'3" x 12'4)
- Utility - 2.40 x 1.61
(7'10" x 5'3")
- Study - 3.12 x 2.40
(10'3" x 7'10")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 4.22 x 4.08
(13'10" x 13'5" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 4.49 x 3.61
(14'9" x 11'10" incl robes)
- en suite -
- Bedroom four - 3.58 x 2.97
(11'9" x 9'9")
- Bedroom five - 3.70 x 3.35
(12'2" x 11'0")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom three - 3.65 x 2.45
(12'0" x 8'1" to 1500mm height line)
- En suite -
- Family room - 4.34 x 4.22
(14'3" x 13'10" to 1500mm height line)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.