4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rainham at Pendle Hill View, Middle Lodge Road Barrowbrook Clitheroe Lancs BB7
- Full depth, dual aspect lounge with feature bay window.
- Full depth, dual aspect kitchen/dining with French doors to garden.
- Separate utility with rear door.
- Four double bedrooms.
- Master suite with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower facility.
- Family bathroom with separate shower.
- up/dpwnstairs storage.
- Downstairs cloaks.
- Detached garage.
- 10 year build warranty.
Home of the Week - The beautiful open plan kitchen/ dining area with French doors leading to the garden and separate utility area, is undoubtedly the hub of the home. The inviting dual aspect living room allows plenty of light to flood in and a convenient cloakroom completes the ground floor.
The kitewinder stairs take you to the first floor where you will find Four bedrooms, The master bedroom benefits from a stylish mirror-fronted fitted wardrobe and en-suite shower room, The further three bedrooms all share the modern family bathroom with separate shower, with contemporary Roca sanitaryware.
Externally this home benefits from a detached garage and a private driveway for two cars.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.47 x 6.18
(11'5" x 20'3" plus bay)
- Kitchen Dining area - 3.25 x 6.63
(10'8" x 21'9")
- Utility - 2.18 x 1.44
(7'2" x 4'8")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.54 x 3.12
(11'9" x 10'3" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.16 x 3.37
(10'4" x 11'1")
- Bedroom three - 3.28 x 3.17
(10'9" x 10'5")
- Bedroom four - 2.55 x 2.97
(8'4" x 9'9")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_94_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.