4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Osterley at Pendle Hill View, Middle Lodge Road Barrowbrook Clitheroe Lancs BB7
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Dining Area
- Family area with glazed roof and French doors
- Separate Utility
- Study with bay window
- Plenty of storage
- Four Double bedrooms
- Dressing area and ensuite to master bedroom
- Ensuite to bedroom two
- Family bathroom with Porcelanosa tiles
- Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband to property (BT Connections applies)
The beautiful open plan kitchen/ dining area with stunning glazed roof family area and separate utility is undoubtedly the hub of the home. The generous size lounge offers enough space for the whole family to get together and the versatility of the dual aspect study means it can be used for number of different functions: a home office, media room, small home gym or even to study in. the convenient cloakroom completes this impressive ground floor.
Moving upstairs four good size double bedrooms can be found. The elegant master suite allows you to relax and unwind, whether that be in your large kingsize bed than can be fitted next to your walk in wardrobe or in your beautifully fitted ensuite facility. Bedroom two also benefits from an ensuite shower room. The modern family bathroom with contemporary Roca sanitaryware completes the first floor.
Externally this home benefits from a detached garage and a private driveway for two cars.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Dining - 8.89 X 4.22
(29'2" X 13'10)
- Living Room - 3.65 x 5.45
(12'0 x 17'11")
- Study - 2.92 x 3.00
(9'7x 9'10" plus bay)
- Cloaks -
- Utility - 1.43 x 2.31
(4'8" x 7'7")
- Bedroom One - 3.30 x 2.99
(10'10" x 9'10")
- Dressing Room - 2.05 x 2.37
(6'8" x 7'9")
- En Suite -
- Bedroom Two - 3.82 x 2.76
(12'7" x 9'1")
- Bedroom Three - 2.98 x 3.42
(9'9" x 11'3")
- Bedroom Four - 2.94 x 2.96
(9'8" X 9'8")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_51_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.