4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Buckland at Pendle Hill View, Middle Lodge Road Barrowbrook Clitheroe Lancs BB7
- Charming entrance porch.
- good size lounge.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family area.
- Two sets of french doors to rear garden.
- Separate utility.
- Four double bedrooms.
- Master suite with fitted wardrobes and en suite.
- Downstairs cloaks and upstairs and downstairs storage.
- Integral garage.
- 10 year build warranty.
This home consists of an open plan kitchen / dining area, with a central island, linking to a family area, perfect for cooking, eating, entertaining and gathering as a family, plus a useful and contemporary utility space offering extra storage as well as washer and dryer space, so you can begin those household chores in style. A bright and spacious living area with a bay window providing plenty of natural light and convenient cloakroom complete the ground floor.
On the first floor is the spectacular master bedroom features a separate en suite area for privacy, and sliding-door wardrobes for storage. Bedroom two would make an ideal guest room with it’s own ensuite shower room. The two further double bedrooms share the family bathroom that features a sparkling white suite with chrome fittings.
The integral garage provide secure parking, with the added convenience of access from the hallway. Parking for an additional two cars can be found on the private driveway. .
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.48 x 5.15
(11'5" x 16'11")
- Kitchen Dining area - 5.77 x 4.23
(18'11 x 12'3")
- Family area - 3.02 x 2.72
(11'6" x 8'11")
- Utility - 1.75 x 1.6
(5'9" x 5'3")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.55 x 4.90
(11'8" x 16'1" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 4.01 x 3.74
(13'2" x 12'3")
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 2.92 x 3.64
(9'7" x 11'11")
- Bedroom four - 3.31 x 3.05
(10'10" x 10'0")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_96_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.