4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Olton at Pendle Hill View, Middle Lodge Road Barrowbrook Clitheroe Lancs BB7
- Good size lounge
- Kitchen dining with french doors to patio & rear garden
- Separate utility with rear door
- Four double bedrooms
- Two en suites
- Fitted wardrobes to master suite
- Family bathroom
- Integral garage
- Downstairs cloaks
- 10 year build warranty
The unique design of this family home means the stairs lead into the impressive Kitchen Dining room, complete with a central island, making it an ideal place to entertain with the french door opening onto the garden. Leading from the kitchen a fantastic separate utility space with easy access to your garden, ideal for muddy pets or boots, along with a convenient cloakroom. The charming lounge that is perfect for relaxing and unwinding completes the downstairs.
The upstairs boasts four generous sized double bedrooms, enjoy privacy and peace and quiet in the spacious master bedroom, with it’s own ensuite shower room and Fitted wardrobes, a dressing room divide can be added as an optional extra. The other three bedrooms all share the luxurious family bathroom with separate bath, contemporary Roca sanitaryware and luxury Porcelanosa tiling.
Secure parking can be found in the integral garage, with easy access from the kitchen, ideal for protecting your car and extra storage.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.71 x 4.25
(12'2" x 13'11")
- Kitchen Dining area - 5.26 x 4.70
(17'3" x 15'5")
- Utility - 1.98 x 1.83
(6'6" x 6'0")
- Cloaks -
- Garage -
- Bedroom one - 4.15 x 4.30
(13'8" x 14'1" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.50 x 3.30
(11'6" x 10'10")
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 2.90 x 3.60
(9'6" x 11'10")
- Bedroom four - 3.13 x 2.98
(10'3" x 9'9")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_38_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.