4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Thornsett at The Woodlands, New Platt Lane, Goostrey, CW4
- Spacious lounge with French doors to the rear garden
- Open plan Kitchen / Breakfast / Family room with separate utility and two sets of french doors
- Separate Dining room
- Separate study to front of house
- Ultility with outside door
- Four double bedrooms
- Bedroom one has fitted wardrobes and en suites
- 10 year build warranty
- Beautiful Rural Location
- Superfast Fibre Optic Broadband to property (BT Connections applies)
With a contemporary layout and plenty of versatile space, The Thornsett at The Woodlands is an impressive 4 bedroom detached family home. Located in the pretty rural village of Goostrey, The Thornsett also benefits from a double garage and double driveway. The open plan kitchen/breakfast/family area offers both space for a table and a breakfast bar, perfectly accommodating day to day living. Two sets of French doors makes this a wonderfully light filled area, with the option to let the outside in. A separate utility area allows you to keep the essential elements of daily life discreetly tucked away and the separate dining room provides a more formal space for family meals or entertaining. The spacious living room also has the benefit of French doors opening out to the garden for a bright and fresh atmosphere. The home office facilitates working or studying from home. Upstairs, each of the 4 bedroom is a double, with an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes to the master. The second bedroom also enjoys its own en suite, with the option to add fitted wardrobes for seamless storage. The bathroom continues the high specification, contemporary theme with Roca white suite.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.93 x 5.03
(12'11" x 16'6")
- Dining room - 3.31 x 3.42
(10'10" x 11'3")
- Kitchen Breakfast Family area - 5.48 x 4.16
(18'0" x 13'8")
- Study - 2.84 x 2.07
(9'4" x 6'9")
- Utility - 1.75 x 1.79
(5'9" x 5'10")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 4.27 x 3.68
(14'0" x 12'1" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.77 x 3.68
(9'1" x 12'1" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 3.65 x 2.76
(12'0" x 9'1")
- Bedroom four - 3.19 x 2.76
(11'6" x 9'1")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.