4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Wardle at The Woodlands, New Platt Lane, Goostrey, CW4
- Charming Entrance Porch
- Spacious lounge with feature bay window
- Separate study with french doors to garden
- Open Plan kitchen/dining/family room with french doors to garden
- Separate Utility
- 4 double bedrooms
- En suite and fitted wardrobes to master suite
- Family bathroom with separate shower
- Integral garage
- 10 year build warranty
The Wardle at The Woodlands is a thoughtfully designed 4 bedroom home offering flexible living space. The ground floor offers a superb living room and dedicated home office, perfect for work or studying with French doors to the garden. The open plan kitchen/dining/family area features ceramic floor tiles laid throughout and French doors leading out to the rear garden, flooding the home with natural light. The separate utility area and integral garage keep the layout discreetly functional.
Moving up to the first floor you will find four double sized bedrooms. Both the master and second bedroom boast en suite shower rooms and fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom has a contemporary feel with Roca white suite providing bath and separate walk in shower.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.45 x 5.05
(11'4" x 136'7" plus bay)
- Kitchen Family Dining area - 5.68 x 5.05
(18'7 X 16'7)
- Utility - 3.03 x 1.64
(9'11 X 5'5)
- Study - 2.96 X 2.33
(9'9 X 7'8)
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.27 x 4.23
(10'9" x 13'11" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.83 X 3.19
(9'3 X 10'6 excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 3.19 x 3.38
(10'5" x 11'1")
- Bedroom four - 2.91 x 3.54
(9'7" x 11'7")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_32_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.