2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Ashwell House at Baltic Wharf, St. Peters Quay, Totnes, TQ9 5EW
- 2 bedroom first floor apartment with light filled open plan living space and walk on balcony
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, single electric oven and fridge/freezer
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room
- Dedicated garage space for secure parking
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient home, available with Help to Buy*
- Complete with flooring, curtains and lighting and available to move in now
- House to Home* complete removals package included
Sales Office and Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 50: Ashwell House
Flooring, curtains and lighting included*
Reservation includes House to Home* complete removals
Located just a short walk from Totnes town centre, Plot 50, Ashwell House is a 2 bedroom first floor apartment benefiting from a high specification throughout, enjoying a versatile open plan layout.
The open plan kitchen/living area allows enough room for entertaining and enjoys French doors out to the private balcony, allowing you to enjoy the views and your own piece of outdoor space.
Each bedroom is a generously sized double, with fitted wardrobes in the master bedroom providing seamless integrated storage.
The bathroom has a fresh modern feel courtesy of the contemporary Roca white suite and with a dedicated garage space included with this home, all aspects of modern living are thoughtfully covered.
House to Home*: House to Home is Bloor Homes' recommended removal partner, and as the UK's biggest removal provider for the housing industry, you are guaranteed a quality service that you can trust. Head straight back to work or simply relax in your new home as we take care of everything during our Full Removal Service.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, see our sales advisors for further details.
- Kitchen - 4.52 x 1.59
(14'10'' x 5'3'')
- Living area - 5.58 x 5.55
(18'4'' x 18'2'' plus balcony)
- Bedroom one - 2.93 x 4.18
(9'7'' x 13'9'' incl robes)
- Bedroom two - 2.55 x 4.18
(8'5'' x 13'9'')
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_50. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.