3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Brixham at Baltic Wharf, St. Peters Quay, Totnes, TQ9 5EW
- Excellent open plan kitchen/dining/family area
- Fully integrated appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood
- Spacious separate living area
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Master bedroom with en suite facilities and fitted wardrobes
- Luxury family bathroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Outdoor parking space included
The Brixham is a contemporary 3 bedroom home that makes clever use of the available lower ground floor space. The kitchen/dining area on the lower ground floor offers sufficient room to entertain, and enjoys the convenience of discreet cloakroom facilities.
On the ground floor, the spacious living room overlooks the ground floor area and is enhanced by feature French doors giving an open plan contemporary feel.
Two of the three bedrooms on the first floor are comfortable doubles, with the third being an ideal space for guests or a nursery.
The master bedroom benefits from a stylish en suite for added privacy.
The dedicated parking space makes this Totnes home ideal for a stylish and simple lifestyle.
Lower ground floor
- Kitchen Dining - 5.03 x 3.88
(16'6'' x 12'9'')
- W.C. -
- Lounge - 5.12 x 4.16
(16'10'' x 13'8'')
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 2.81 x 3.19
(9'3'' x 10'6'' incl robes)
- Bedroom three - 2.28 x 2.28
(7'6'' x 7'6'')
- Bedroom two - 2.81 x 3.32
(9'3'' x 10'11'')
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_41_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.