2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Dartington at Baltic Wharf, St. Peters Quay, Totnes, TQ9 5EW
- Stylish 2 double bedroom ground floor apartment with direct external access
- Curtains, lighting and flooring throughout
- Fully integrated appliances including a selection of high specification upgrades
- Move in now with our House to Home* full packing/removals service included in your reservation
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Spacious bathroom with half height tiling and separate bath and walk-in shower
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Triple glazed full height windows offering a heat retaining, light filled space
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- High specification, energy efficient homes available with Home Exchange*
Sales Office and Showhomes open daily from 10am to 5pm
Plot 12: The Dartington
Curtains, lighting and flooring throughout
Reservation includes House to Home* full packing/removals services
The Dartington at Baltic Wharf is a stylish 2 bedroom river-facing apartment offering ease of modern living, with a high specification throughout. The generously sized living room is a bright and welcoming space, with light filtering through the full height triple glazed windows, encapsulating the heat and lowering energy costs.
The open plan kitchen/dining area is enhanced by French doors, allowing the light to once again filter through. The bedrooms are comfortable, bright double rooms, both sharing the contemporary bathroom complete with bath and separate walk in shower.
With a dedicated parking space and located just a short walk from Totnes town centre, this apartment covers all aspects of simple modern living. The ultimate of urban city living in a beautiful coastal setting.
House to Home*: House to Home is Bloor Homes' recommended removal partner, and as the UK's biggest removal provider for the housing industry, you are guaranteed a quality service that you can trust. Head straight back to work or simply relax in your new home as we take care of everything during our Full Removal Service.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange*: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. Whether you need us to complete your chain, buy your existing home or help you downsize in the market place, we are the people to talk to.
*Terms and conditions apply, speak to our sales advisors for further details. Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Ground Floor Apartment
- Kitchen - 3.18 x 3.63
(10'5'' x 11'11'')
- Living Room - 4.81 x 4.14
(15'9'' x 13'7'')
- Bedroom One - 2.81 x 3.63
(9'2'' x 11'11'')
- Bedroom Two - 3.27 x 2.93
(10'9" x 9'7")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.