4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Thornsett at Eastham Green, Bridle Road, Eastham, CH62
- Spacious lounge with French doors to the rear garden
- Open plan Kitchen / Breakfast / Family room with separate utility and two sets of french doors
- Separate Dining room
- Separate study to front of house
- Ultility with outside door
- Four double bedrooms
- Bedroom one has fitted wardrobes and en suites
- 10 year build warranty
- Great Transport links
- Real sense of community
A superb four bedroom detached family home with a detached garage and additional parking offering, a spacious lounge with French doors opening out to the rear garden, separate dining room, study/media room, fabulous open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room with an amazing glazed roof and two sets of French doors leading to the patio and rear garden, separate utility/boot room with outside door. Upstairs, the master suite offers separate en suite shower facilities and fitted wardrobes, there are three further double bedrooms and a beautiful family bathroom.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Lounge - 3.93 x 5.03
(12'11" x 16'6")
- Dining room - 3.31 x 3.42
(10'10" x 11'3")
- Kitchen Breakfast Family area - 5.48 x 4.16
(18'0" x 13'8")
- Study - 2.84 x 2.07
(9'4" x 6'9")
- Utility - 1.75 x 1.79
(5'9" x 5'10")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 4.28 x 4.33
(14'0" x 14'3" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 2.77 x 4.33
(9'1" x 14'2" excl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 3.72 x 2.77
(12'0" x 9'1")
- Bedroom four - 3.36 x 2.77
(11'0" x 9'1")
- Bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.