4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Landguard at Crowdhill Green, Winchester Road, Fair Oak, Eastleigh, SO50 7HA
- Four Bedroom Detached Home
- Spacious Lounge/ Study
- Separate Utility Area
- French Doors Leading to the Rear Garden
- Separate Dressing Room
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Facilites
- 10 Year Warranty
- Privately Owned British House Builder
- Help to Buy Available!
- Part Exchange Available!
Crowdhill Green, Fair Oak
Plot 198- The Landguard offers a spacious lounge / study and open plan kitchen / dining / family area with SKYLIGHTS and SEPARATE UTILITY AREA, both rooms benefit from FRENCH DOORS leading to the rear garden.
Upstairs offers four double bedrooms, two benefiting from en suite facilities and separate dressing rooms, of which the master also includes FITTED WARDROBES.
Single garage and parking for two cars.
Please note: The virtual tour and images shown are of a typical Bloor Home and may not be the exact property advertised.
Some key features of our new homes include:
• Fully fitted, quality Symphony kitchens with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
• Fully integrated Bosch kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven and chimney style cooker hood.
• Roca contemporary style white sanitary ware with complementing chrome fittings.
• Porcelonosa ceramic tiling fitted to standard tiled areas
• Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room (where applicable)
• Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to Master bedroom (3,4 & 5 bed properties)
• Personal optional extras available
Please speak to our sales advisors for details
Opening Times: Open Daily from 10am to 5pm
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move on time, with no stress. The company will select at least two local estate agents and arrange for independent valuations of your property. We aim to make make you a home exchange offer within 24 hours of receipt of the valuations.
Assisted Purchase: Would you like to buy a new Bloor home but need to sell your existing home first? We could have the ideal solution......with Bloor Homes paying Estate Agents fees and monitoring your sale, what could be easier?
- Lounge Study area - 6.18 x 3.34
(20'3" x 11'10")
- Kitchen dining area - 3.25 x 6.18
(10'8" x 20'3")
- Family area - 3.25 x 2.31
(10'8" x 7'7")
- Utility area - 2.31 x 1.44
(7'7" x 4'8")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom one - 3.72 x 3.42
(12'2" x 11'3")
- Dressing room - 2.34 x 2.38
(7'82 x 7'10" incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom three - 4.05 x 2.88
(13'3" x 9'5")
- Bedroom four - 3.17 x 3.22
(10'5" x 10'7")
- Bedroom one - 3.55 x 3.22
(11'8" x 10'11")
- Dressing room - 2.99 x 2.77
(9'10" x 9'1" incl robes and A.C)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.