4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hemsley at Worsley Fold, Hilton Lane, Worsley, M28
- two and a half storey detached home with 4 bedrooms.
- Good size lounge with feature bay window.
- Fabulous open plan kitchen/dining/family area.
- French doors to family area.
- Separate utility.
- Master suite occupying all of the second floor with en suite & fitted wardrobes.
- En suite to bedroom two.
- Family bathroom with separate shower.
- 10 year build warranty.
A four bedroom detached family home with detached garage comprising; a good size lounge with feature bay window, fabulous open plan kitchen/dining/family area with French doors to the patio and rear garden, a separate utility, storage and cloaks. A feature kite winder staircase takes you up to three bedrooms on the first floor and there is also a family bathroom with separate shower and en suite shower facilities to bedroom two. The master suite with fitted wardrobes and superb en suite shower facilities occupies the whole of the second floor.
- Lounge - 3.43 x 4.61
(11'3" x 15'2" excl bay)
- Kitchen Dining Family area - 6.20 x 4.43
(20'4" x 14'6")
- Utility - 1.47 x 1.23
(4'10" x 4'1")
- Cloaks -
- Bedroom two - 4.43 x 3.15
(14'6" x 10'4")
- bedroom three - 3.20 x 3.26
(10'6" x 10'8")
- Bedroom four - 2.93 x 2.29
(9'7" x 9'6")
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom one - 5.46 x 3.20
(17'11" x 10'6" incl robes)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_31. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.