5 bedroom detached house for saleChaucer at Cane Hill Park, Cane Hill, Coulsdon, CR5
- Detached family home
- Double detached garage
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room
- Cosy lounge
- Utility room
- Principal bedroom complete with luxury en suite
- Exciting collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes
- Parkland setting with tree lined drive and boulevard
- Great location, close to town with elevated views
The ground floor provides the perfect ambiance, with a LARGE KITCHEN, FAMILY DINING AREA AND BEAUTIFUL LOUNGE WHICH FEATURES FRENCH DOORS LEADING ON THE GARDEN. To the first floor there are three bedrooms with the PRINCIPAL BEDROOM COMPLETE WITH AN EN SUITE. Two further bedrooms can be found on the second floor with BEDROOM TWO COMPLETE WITH AN EN SUITE.
- Living Room - 3.73 x 6.54m (12'3'' x 21'5'')
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.73 x 7.44m (12'3'' x 24'5'')
- Bedroom 1 - 3.73 x 4.47m (12'3'' x 14'7'')
- Bedroom 4 - 3.63 x 3.73m (11'11'' x 12'3'')
- Bedroom 5 - 3.73 x 2.56m (12'3'' x 8'5'')
- Bedroom 2 - 3.79 x 4.35m (12'5'' x 14'3'')
- Bedroom 3 - 3.42 x 3.9m (11'2'' x 12'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44421150.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_89. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.