3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFaversham at Warwick Gates, Harbury Lane, Heathcote, Warwick, CV34
- Stamp Duty paid, flooring included throughout and upgraded kitchen*
- Detached single garage with two additional parking space
- Large south facing garden
- Study room
- Stylish kitchen
- Family/dining room
- Spacious lounge
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Two further double bedrooms and family bathroom to share
- *If you reserve before 4pm Sunday 4th December. Terms and conditions apply.
UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH INTERGRATED APPLIANCES* | FLOORING INCLUDED THROUGHOUT* | STAMP DUTY PAID* | *IF YOU RESERVE BEFORE 4PM SUNDAY 4TH DECEMBER. TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY. | The Faversham is a delightful three bedroom home. On the ground floor you will find an open-plan kitchen with French doors opening onto the rear garden. There is also a study room which can be used as a fourth bedroom. The first floor features a spacious lounge and bright master bedroom with en suite. On the second floor you will find two further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.09 x 1.9m (10'1'' x 6'3'')
- Family / Dining - 3.94 x 3.93m (12'11'' x 12'10'')
- Bedroom 4 - 2.81 x 1.87m (9'2'' x 6'1'')
- Wc - 1.65 x 0.85m (5'4'' x 2'9'')
- Lounge - 3.63 x 3.93m (11'11'' x 12'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.04 x 3.93m (9'11'' x 12'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.19 x 1.46m (7'2'' x 4'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.48 x 3.93m (11'5'' x 12'10'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.41 x 3.93m (11'2'' x 12'10'')
- Bathroom - 1.99 x 1.46m (6'6'' x 4'9'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44421192.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_6. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.