3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Carron at Wheatlands Chase, Redcar Lane, Redcar, TS10
- Free Fitted Carpets*
- £500 Towards Legal Fees*
- Stamp Duty Paid*
- NHBC Warranty
- Integral Garage
- Spacious Lounge
- French Doors
- Separate Kitchen
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bed En-Suite
Beyond the welcoming and practical SHELTERED ENTRANCE, FRENCH DOORS TRANSFORM THE LOUNGE INTO LIGHT-FILLED GARDEN ROOM, and the SEPARATE DINING ROOM will make entertaining a pleasure. The EXPERTLY PLANNED SELF CONTAINED KITCHEN has its own side door, and upstairs the STYLISH MASTER BEDROOM INCORPORATES EN-SUITE FACILITIES.
*Offers in Key Features section available on selected plots only and subject to terms and conditions. For full details please speak to our Sales Adviser.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.69 x 3.61 metre
- Kitchen - 2.62 x 3.31 metre
- Dining - 2.73 x 3.03 metre
- WC - 1.8 x .9 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.74 x 3.92 metre
- En Suite - 2.33 x 1.5 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.07 x 2.49 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.72 x 3.36 metre
- Bathroom - 2.57 x 1.88 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8071360000012_3_57_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.