4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHIGHCLERE at The Orchids, Coldeast Way, Sarisbury Green, SO31
- Featured Home- was £455,000 now £445,000
- Ready to move into
- Spacious kitchen/diner/family area
- Utility room
- Lounge with French doors to the garden
- En suite to the master
- 2 further double & 1 single
- Family bathroom
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
PRICE REDUCTION, WAS £455,000 NOW £445,000. The highlight of this home is its 26ft kitchen/dining/family room complete with utility and upgraded kitchen spec, it's great for families and perfect for entertaining. You'll also find a generous lounge with French doors onto the garden. Upstairs you'll find three double bedrooms with an en suite to master, a fourth bedroom and family bathroom. This home also comes with a carport.
Parking - Car Port
- Lounge - 3.29 x 5.87m (10'10" x 19'3")
- Kitchen/dining/family - 7.94 x 3.4m (26'0" x 11'2")
- Utility - 2.68 x 2.07m (8'10" x 6'9")
- Wc - 0.98 x 1.92m (3'2" x 6'3")
- Bedroom 1 - 3.35 x 5.46m (11'0" x 17'11")
- En Suite - 1.67 x 2.22m (5'6" x 7'3")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.31 x 3.39m (10'10" x 11'1")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.79 x 3.27m (12'5" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 4 - 3.13 x 3.39m (10'3" x 11'1")
- Bathroom - 2.33 x 1.99m (7'8" x 6'6")
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44443107.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_36. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.