4 bedroom detached house for saleLincoln at Otters Reach, Morse Road Norton Fitzwarren Taunton TA2 6BS
- Flooring included
- Last 1 remaining
- Link detached home
- Garage & parking space
- Close to Taunton City Centre
- Convenient access to all major transports facilities
- Fantastic selection of 2 & 3 bedroom homes
- Benefit from the rural countryside
The Lincoln is a beautifully presented four link bedroom detached home. The property comprises of a spacious lounge with French doors to the rear garden, separate dining room, family room with French doors to the rear garden and fitted kitchen with a breakfast area for informal dining.
The first floor boasts four bedrooms, with an en-suite to the master and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Family / Breakf - 4.63 x 4.61m (15'2'' x 15'1'')
- Lounge - 5.75 x 3.11m (18'10'' x 10'2'')
- Dining - 3.31 x 2.97m (10'10'' x 9'9'')
- Wc - 2.34 x 0.85m (7'8'' x 2'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.63 x 3.06m (15'2'' x 10'0'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2.08 x 1.2m (6'9'' x 3'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.53 x 2.69m (14'10'' x 8'9'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.72 x 2.79m (12'2'' x 9'1'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 2.15 x 2.28m (7'0'' x 7'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.08 x 1.7m (6'9'' x 5'6'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44492988.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.